Thursday, March 04, 2010

March 4, 2010

It's official: I'll soon be sharing a table of contents with Graham Masterton, Joe R. Lansdale, and Bentley Little, among others! (My short story, This Moment Will Haunt You Forever, will be appearing in the as yet untitled Horror Zine anthology Volume 2.) Seeing my name listed with these masters of the craft is a great honor and a huge confidence boost. It's definitley the high point of my career so far.

In other news, my short story, Sisters, has made it onto the short list for the Blood Bound Books extreme horror anthology, DOA.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! sounds like a good anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris ReedMarch 04, 2010

    Thanks, Greg! Yeah, it should be something special. If this one gets canceled, I'll throw myself off a bridge!

    ReplyDelete