Tuesday, February 23, 2010

VILE VISIONS BOOK SIGNING!

Sorry for the repetition, but I just want to make sure everyone sees this: This Saturday, February 27, from 11 am until 4 pm, I'll be at Beyond Coffee on S. State Rd., Davison, selling and signing copies of my first short fiction collection, VILE VISIONS. I'll also be doing a live reading at 3pm. For those who are unfamiliar with my work, I write weird fiction, often brutally disgusting and laugh-out-loud funny in the same story. (And yes, venereal warts CAN be funny!) Stop in and warm up with a hot beverage and enjoy some tripped-out stories.

2 comments:

  1. good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that singular model. The prices for the sneakers were all over 230 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. And Bye.

    ReplyDelete