Sunday, November 23, 2008

November 23, 2008

I've been on something of a hiatus lately, with school, work, and family consuming most of my time. But with the semester winding down, work under control, and the kids locked inside their shiny new cages, I'm ready to resume my pursuit of world dominance.

As I've been idle for a while, the only thing new to report is the release of Chimeraworld 5, which includes my short story, Apple Pie & Glory Holes. It's a story that was under consideration at Red Scream when the publication went belly-up. "Apple Pie" is, without a doubt, one of my strangest, most hardcore stories to date. Order the antho and see for yourself:

http://www.lulu.com/content/4731778

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I just read Apple Pie and Glory Holes and found it pretty hard to ... swallow (bad joke) ... and it won't get out of my mind.

    I also have my story 'The Night It Rained Murder' in the same collection.

    And wow, you've got such a long list of published stories. Must read 'em someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julya! I'm glad the story stuck with you. To be honest, I haven't read the antho yet; I'm waiting until I purchase a bundle of copies some time next month. I'll definately check out your story, though.

    ReplyDelete