Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009

Taking a mini-break from Used Addictions to spend a little time working on fiction. First point of order is the Skelebration of Scares, which will take place at Pages Book Store in Flint. I'll be signing copies of my new 24-story collection, Vile Visions, as well as reading a few select stories. When I say "new" collection, I should clarify that this is NOT all new material; rather, it is a compilation of some of my favorite published stories from the first 6 years of my career (2004 thru 2009). Many of these stories appeared in my first 2 collections, No Lemons and The Next Batch. While these two books were honest efforts at getting my stuff out into the public eye, they were also rushed efforts, chock full of rejected stories that were rejected for good reasons. Vile Visions, however, is a much better representation of my work. This collection will be for sale soon right here on the Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment