Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday, August 6, 2006

I've removed 3 of my stories from my "Publishing Credits" section. They are The Executioner, Electric Love, and Apple Pie & Glory Holes. All were accepted by Red Scream, but since their fiction editor split, they've had to make some adjustments. You can read all the gruesome details at their web site, www.redscream.com.

I've submitted 11 more stories since my last post:

Apple Pie & Glory Holes to Cthulhu Sex
Sole Provider to Shadowed Realms
Lily's Grave to Carnival Macabre
Air Guitar for Dummies (reprint) Mind Games antho
Adventures in Narcolepsy to Bust Down the Door and Eat All the Chickens
Cauliflower to Walking Bones
Family Tradition (reprint) to Down in the Cellar
The Executioner to Back Roads
Problem Solved to Inch
The Babysitter to Inch
Fifth Grade Hustle to Inch

Still waiting on word from the guys at the Until Somebody Loses an Eye antho concerning my story, Hunter.

Some bad news--Cauliflower was shot down by Down in the Cellar. It's a gross tale. Maybe a little too gross... Nah!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Chris. I'd been wondering about Red Scream too since I'd not heard back from a Art submission I'd made awhile back. I found info under their ''news'' section.
    I guess their lit editor left the mag and no one can get into his files with all the excepted subs are.

    You can read the whole article here:
    http://www.redscream.com/news.php

    Sounds like a giant mess...

    Kevin Hurtack

    ReplyDelete